Angamardana ~ The ultimate yogic workout
Time & Location
The workshop runs over 2 weeks, 3 days a week:
Monday - 6:00 am to 7:00 am
Thursday - 4:50 am to 5:50 am
Sunday - 6:00 am to 7:00 am
Angamardana, a fitness system rooted in yoga, offers everyone the opportunity to invigorate the body and reach peak physical and mental health.
“Angamardana” means gaining complete mastery over the limbs, organs, and other parts of the body. True to its name, this practice revitalizes the body on all levels including the muscles, circulatory system, skeletal structure, nervous system, and the basic energy system.
- Strengthen the spine, skeletal system, and muscular system
- Build physical strength, fitness, and tenacity
- Take years off the body, bringing a sense of lightness and freedom
- Prepares the body for advanced asanas
- Suitable for ages 8+
- High-level intensity
- No experience of yoga necessary