Angamardana ~ The ultimate yogic workout
Time & Location
The workshop runs over 3 weekends:
Saturdays ~ 8 am to 10:30 am
18th & 25th Jan, 1st Feb
Angamardana, a fitness system rooted in yoga, offers everyone the opportunity to invigorate the body and reach peak physical and mental health.
“Angamardana” means gaining complete mastery over the limbs, organs, and other parts of the body. True to its name, this practice revitalizes the body on all levels including the muscles, circulatory system, skeletal structure, nervous system, and the basic energy system.
The Yogic Diet session is designed based on the Yogic diet guidelines given by Sadhguru. After this program, participants will be equipped to take charge of their diet, their overall health and well-being!
- Strengthen the spine, skeletal system, and muscular system
- Build physical strength, fitness, and tenacity
- Take years off the body, bringing a sense of lightness and freedom
- Prepares the body for advanced asanas
- Suitable for ages 8+
- High-level intensity
- No experience of yoga necessary